Categories
Press Release

WeissLaw LLP Reminds REXN and GCAP Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations

NEW YORK, July 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ —

If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and
would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning
this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:

Joshua Rubin, Esq.
WeissLaw LLP
1500 Broadway, 16th Floor
New York, NY  10036
(212) 682-3025

(888) 593-4771
[email protected]

Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in connection with the proposed stock-for-stock merger of the company with privately-held Ocuphire Pharma (“Ocuphire”).  Upon consummation of the proposed merger, Ocuphire will own at least 85.7% of the newly-combined company, with REXN stockholders owning the remaining 14.3%.  Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, REXN will also be issued contingent value rights (“CVR”) representing the right to receive (i) 90% of payments received by the combined company pursuant to its licensing agreements with BioSense Global LLC and Zhejiang HaiChang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. during the 15-year period after the closing of the merger; and (ii) 75% of the proceeds received by the combined company from the monetization of REXN existing intellectual property during the 10-year period after the  merger’s close.  If you own REXN shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website:  https://weisslawllp.com/rexahn-pharmaceuticals-inc/

GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc.

WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. in connection with the proposed acquisition of the company by INTL FCStone Inc. (“INTL”).  Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, GCAP shareholders will receive a mere $6.00 per share in cash for each share of GCAP common stock that they own.  The deal is expected to close during the 3rd quarter of 2020, and WeissLaw is concerned that the merger consideration does not fully value the company, and that stockholders did not have all information necessary to properly evaluate the deal.  If you own GCAP shares and wish to discuss this investigation or your rights, please call us at one of the numbers listed above or visit our website:  https://weisslawllp.com/gain-capital-holdings-inc/ 

SOURCE WeissLaw LLP

Related Links

Home in Elementor

This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. News Galiyara accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, and data of the text. DigitalGaliyara (OPC) Private Limited management reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice). If you have any concerns with the Content, then please write to us at the mail@digitalgaliyara.com Source – PRNewsWire

By NewsDesk

Read all the latest and trending stories published on newsgaliyara.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *