Connect with us

International

He became the new President of the UAE, He has been the Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai and Prime Minister of UAE, has congratulated him.

Published

on

UAE New Prime Minister English

Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan has become the new President of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). According to the report of Khaleej Times, the 61-year-old leader has been appointed as the third President of the country. A meeting was held at the Al-Mushrif Palace in Abu Dhabi, chaired by the ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed, in which the new president was elected. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai and Prime Minister of UAE, has congratulated him. He is known to have played a key role in developing the UAE Armed Forces for strategic planning, training and promotion of defense capability. He is the brother of Sheikh Khalifa. This decision has been taken after the death of President Sheikh Khalifa.

UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan passed away on Friday (May 13). Following the news of Sheikh Khalifa’s death, 40 days of national mourning has been declared in the country. During this, the national flag will remain at half-mast. All government offices and ministries will remain closed for three days. These also include the private sector.

  • After all, who is Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan?
  • Sheikh Mohammed will be the 17th Emir of Abu Dhabi.
  • The Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Military Forces.
  • His father Zayed bin Sultan appointed him as the Deputy Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi in November 2003.
  • He became the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi in 2004 after the death of his father.
  • He did his graduation from the British Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.

🙏Support Free & Independent Journalism 🙏
Thank you for choosing NewsGaliyara.com, as your choice for digital news. We request you to support our journalism by making a financial contribution so that we can continue to work and contribute on real Journalism . The fund will ensure we can continue to ask the questions that need to be asked, investigate what needs to be uncovered, document what must not go unrecorded.

Latest news headlines from India & around the world. Check out today's news coverage live with videos & photos on newsgaliyara.com

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Business & Finance

Hyundai Motor is going to open this big company in the United States by 2023, you also know

Hyundai Motor Group, which houses Hyundai and Kia, said the battery manufacturing facility would be set up through a strategic partnership, details of which would be disclosed later.

Published

on

Hyundai's planned investment of $7.4 billion (about Rs 57,585 crore) in the United States by 2025

South Korea’s Hyundai Motor Group said it is planning to build its first dedicated full electric vehicle (EV) and battery manufacturing facilities in the United States for about $5.54 billion (about Rs 43,110 crore). is planning to invest.

Hyundai will start its new facility in Georgia in early 2023 and is expected to begin commercial production in the first half of 2025 with an annual capacity of 300,000 EV units, the company said in a statement.

The South Korean auto group said it intended to create about 8,100 jobs.

Hyundai Motor Group, which houses Hyundai and Kia, said the battery manufacturing facility would be set up through a strategic partnership, details of which would be disclosed later.

Reuters reported last week that Hyundai was in talks to build an EV manufacturing plant in the United States and had discussed it with Georgia officials.

The plant is a significant part of Hyundai’s planned investment of $7.4 billion (about Rs 57,585 crore) in the United States by 2025 to promote future mobility. The state of Georgia is expected to attract $1 billion (about Rs 7,780 crore) in additional investment from non-affiliated Hyundai Motor Group suppliers on top of the investment.

SK On, the battery arm of Hyundai’s battery supplier, SK Innovation, has built two adjacent plants in Georgia. The first, which supplies most of Volkswagen, began production in the first quarter. The second, which will supply Ford Motor, is set to begin production early next year.

SK On will supply batteries for the Ioniq 7, a source previously told Reuters. SK On said it could not comment on supply deals involving specific customers.

Hyundai’s US investment coincides with the arrival of US President Biden in South Korea on Friday.

The South Korean auto conglomerate, which is one of the world’s five largest automakers in terms of vehicle sales, has production sites in Alabama and Georgia. In April, Hyundai Motor said it plans to invest $300 million (about Rs 2,330 crore) to add EVs to the Montgomery assembly.

Separately, Hyundai Motor Group on Wednesday said it plans to invest KRW 21 trillion (about Rs 1,28,300 crore) by 2030 to expand its EV business in South Korea.

🙏Support Free & Independent Journalism 🙏
Thank you for choosing NewsGaliyara.com, as your choice for digital news. We request you to support our journalism by making a financial contribution so that we can continue to work and contribute on real Journalism . The fund will ensure we can continue to ask the questions that need to be asked, investigate what needs to be uncovered, document what must not go unrecorded.

Continue Reading

International

Fear of Corona tormented North Korea, 27 suspects have died so far, know the whole situation

This fever spread and reached outside Pyongyang. So far, symptoms of fever have been seen in 3 lakh 50 thousand people in the country. It is not clear how many of these people have been found to be corona positive.

Published

on

Fear of Corona tormented North Korea, 27 suspects have died so far, know the whole situation

After the knock of Corona in North Korea, Kim Jong Un has described it as the biggest crisis for the country. So far, a total of 27 deaths have been recorded in North Korea. However, state reports said that these deaths were not due to corona, but due to fever. For two years, Corona has been wreaking havoc all over the world. Despite this, not a single corona case was confirmed in North Korea, but on May 12, the first case of corona was reported here, after which Kim Jong announced a lockdown in the country.

So in the same state report it was told that since April, 27 suspects have died. All the people who died had corona-like symptoms, although corona was not confirmed in them. According to the report, there has been very limited investigation of corona in the country. On May 13, the government had confirmed only one death from the Omicron variant in the country. And according to the KCNA news agency, in the capital Pyongyang, a large number of people started getting fever since late April. This fever spread and reached outside Pyongyang. So far, symptoms of fever have been seen in 3 lakh 50 thousand people in the country. It is not clear how many of these people have been found to be corona positive.

🙏Support Free & Independent Journalism 🙏
Thank you for choosing NewsGaliyara.com, as your choice for digital news. We request you to support our journalism by making a financial contribution so that we can continue to work and contribute on real Journalism . The fund will ensure we can continue to ask the questions that need to be asked, investigate what needs to be uncovered, document what must not go unrecorded.

Continue Reading

International

The Ukrainian army was able to push these war criminals to a line beyond the reach of their artillery

The counterattack could signal a new phase in the war, with Ukraine now going on the offensive after weeks in which Russia mounted a massive assault that Ukrainian troops mostly held off.

Published

on

Ukraine pushes Russian troops back in counter-offensive in east

Ukraine said on Tuesday its troops again captured villages in the Russian army, suppressing a major offensive in the northeast of the country that could signal a change in military momentum and jeopardize Russia’s progress.

Tetiana Apatchenko, news correspondent for the 92 Separate Mechanized Brigade, a large Ukrainian army near Kharkiv, confirmed that Ukrainian troops had recaptured the settlements of Cherkaski Tyshky, Ruski Tyshki, Borshchova and Slobozhanske, in a pocket north of Kharkiv in recent days.
Yuriy Saks, an adviser to Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov, said the victory had disarmed Russian troops in many parts of Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city, which had been bombed since the start of the war.

“The Ukrainian military offensive near Kharkiv, especially north and northeast of Kharkiv, is a success story,” Saks told Reuters.
“The Ukrainian army has managed to push these war criminals to a line that was beyond the reach of their weapons.”

The attack may signal a new stage in the war, as Ukraine now continues to provoke weeks after Russia’s attack by Ukrainian troops.

By retreating Russian troops who had been living on the outskirts of Kharkiv since the early days of the war, the people of Ukraine entered an impressive back line supporting the large Russian invasion force to the south.
“They are trying to get in and behind the Russians to cut the supply lines, because that is one of their biggest weaknesses (Russians),” said Neil Melvin of the RUSI think-tank in London.

“The Ukrainian people are approaching the Russian border. So all the benefits that the Russians made in the early days of northeastern Ukraine are increasingly slipping away.”

Obstacles near Kharkiv have disrupted Moscow’s military plans at a time when Western officials believe President Vladimir Putin was hoping to launch a major holiday victory marking the end of World War II.

On Monday, Putin presided over a major military parade in Red Square for the Victory Day holiday. Western nations were concerned that, in the absence of a major military victory declaration, they might instead order a national rally. But when that happened, he did nothing – urging the Russian people to continue fighting but not showing signs of any other strategy.

Ever since Russia was forced to stop its attack on the capital Kyiv at the end of March, its main offensive force has been trying to surround Ukrainian troops in the eastern region of the Donbas. Ukrainian troops have been participating in intense attacks from all three sides.

Paramedics are working near a damaged building after a military strike in Odesa
Paramedics are working near a damaged building after a military strike in Odesa
Russian invasion of Ukraine

Emergency workers working near a damaged building after a military strike, Odesa, Ukraine, pictured on May 9, 2022. Ukraine Regional Emergency Service / Handout via REUTERS

By pushing north of Kharkiv, Ukraine could now try to turn the tables, and force Moscow to switch to trying to protect its long supply lines, stretching from the Russian border to the city of Izyum south of Kharkiv.

In the south, Russian troops again fired an Azovstal bomb in Mariupol on Tuesday, attempting to take the last stop of Ukraine in a devastated city where Ukraine claims tens of thousands of people have died in the two months of Russian siege and bombings.

Scores of people have been evacuated from the steel industry in recent days, but Mariupol’s deputy mayor, Peter Andryuschenko, said at least 100 were still inside.

The Ukrainian military Azov Regiment, based in Azovstal, said in a telegram messaging program 24 hours ago, 34 Russian planes had flown over the base, including eight bombed-out areas. He said the facility had been destroyed by the Russian navy as well as tanks, guns and rockets.

Reuters could not confirm the situation in the industry. Russia has not immediately commented on his remarks and has denied any wrongdoing.

German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock paid a visit to Ukraine on Tuesday in Bucha, a region north of Kyiv where Russian troops left hundreds of bodies of people killed while retreating in early April. He said the killers should be punished.

“That’s what we owe the victims,” ​​he said. “With these victims, you can feel that here too, these victims would be us.”

Baerbock was the first German cabinet minister to visit Ukraine since the start of the war, days or weeks after a visit by senior Western officials. The visit from Germany was controversial because Kyiv had publicly reprimanded the Berlin government for delaying the protest.

🙏Support Free & Independent Journalism 🙏
Thank you for choosing NewsGaliyara.com, as your choice for digital news. We request you to support our journalism by making a financial contribution so that we can continue to work and contribute on real Journalism . The fund will ensure we can continue to ask the questions that need to be asked, investigate what needs to be uncovered, document what must not go unrecorded.

Continue Reading

Trending