1. Masaan : Though the actor has a miniscule role in 2012 film ‘Luv Shiv tey Chicken Khurana’ , film Masaan is considered to be the debut of Vicky Kaushal. And we miust say what a breakthrough debut!! Vicky played the role of a young boy named Deepak who wanted to achieve something in life. His briilliant acting gained him good recognition and Bollywood discovered a new talent in him through this film.
2. Raazi: Though Vicky was not the lead of the film and the film was all about Alia’s character yet he proved that even being a supporting character can give such strength to the film. Vicky played the role of Alia’s husband in the film and we must say he did complete justice to it.
3. Sanju : ‘Kamli’ is definitely the role he will always be remembered for. Vicky played the role of a gujarati boy Kamli in the film who stood by Sanju in every thick and thin of his life. Vicky proved that his camaraderie can not only be with his heroines but also with heroes. Ranbir and Vicky’s chemistry is to hoot for in the film !
4. Manmarziyaan: Vicky played the role of a punjabi stud boy who loses the love of his life to another man. It was a never seen before avatar of Vicky and the actor proved that he can portray any role with much ease and comfort. Though the film did not gain commercial success but Vicky’s role was applauded by all.
5. Uri- The Surgical Strike: What more we can say, this film that got him his first National Film Award. Essaying the role of Major Vihaan Shergill, Vicky gave the country a new a anthem, ‘How’s the Josh?’ with it. The film is undoubtedly his best performance till date.
In such a short span of time, Vicky has proven his mettle and has made himself the most promising actor to look for in the coming years.
We wish him a very happy birthday and may he continue to entertain us with his great films and super great performances!!