Connect with us


GoFirst flight left Delhi leaving 55 passengers, passengers kept waiting, know the whole matter



NewsGaliyara 1170X780 Go First

GoFirst flight leaves 55 passengers at Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru. All these people were coming towards the plane by bus. When the airline realized its mistake, the passengers left at the airport were sent to Delhi by another flight after four hours. DGCA has sought a report in this matter. After that action will be taken. The incident took place yesterday when passengers were to board GoFirst flight G8 116 from Bengaluru to Delhi. A total of four buses were sent to take the passengers to the aircraft after security checking. The first two buses went ahead. At the same time, according to media reports, an employee of Go First Ground said that 55 passengers had to go through the security check again. After this he was sent to Delhi by another flight. Then their bags were given back to them. According to news agency ANI,

The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has issued a notice regarding the abandonment of 55 passengers on GoFirst’s Bangalore-Delhi flight. DGCA said GoFirst is failing to comply with civil aviation rules. Many mistakes have come to the fore in this case. The company proved to be a failure in communication, co-ordination, reconnection and confirmation. If the company had worked on these four points, then this situation could have been avoided. The DGCA said in the show cause notice, why action should not be taken against the Manager, Chief Operation Officer of Go First considering them responsible for this? DGCA has given two weeks time to the airlines to respond. Further action will be taken on the basis of their reply.

Passenger Sumit Kumar told in an interview, we were in the third bus. The first, second and fourth buses reached the flight. My friends were also sitting in the fourth bus. One of them called me and said that the plane was about to take off. I started shouting and telling the ground crew that the plane was leaving without us. The ground staff had no information about this. When they saw our boarding passes, the airport officials were taken aback by the mess. Passengers started questioning him. After this the officials tried to pacify the passengers and took everyone out of the departure area.

Copyright © 2023, All Rights Reserved