Upcoming webinar to outline top 2021 predictions and growth opportunities expected to transform the global economic landscape
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global economy went through an extremely turbulent phase in 2020 due to worldwide lockdowns, a crash in oil prices, trade and business restrictions and so on. However, economic recovery is expected to pick up in 2021, with easing restrictions, mass vaccine targets, demand-side revival and continued stimulus support. Full gross domestic product (GDP) recovery is expected by Q4 2021 under a baseline scenario. This timeline is subject to change based on the extent of government support and the length and scale of restrictions.
Join Frost & Sullivan experts Aroop Zutshi, Partner; Neha Anna Thomas, Senior Economist; and Craig Parker, Research Director, for the upcoming Growth Opportunity briefing, “2021 Global Economic Outlook,” on February 17 at 11 a.m. EST. They will focus on the top economic trends to watch out for, key regional risks, recovery patterns and growth opportunities across countries and regions.
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit: http://frost.ly/57z
Attend this briefing to:
- Discover top 2021 economic predictions stemming from factors such as easing restrictions, vaccine administration and prolonged low-interest rates.
- Identify top global economic trends and risks to watch out for in 2021 in regards to Brexit, oil prices, stimulus measures and other economic developments.
- Review key 2021 predictions for advanced and emerging economies across the globe and their path to post-pandemic recovery, ranging from gradual and slow growth to a double-dip recession.
- Learn more about global GDP growth recovery patterns under the baseline, optimistic, and pessimistic scenarios, taking into consideration disease spread and vaccine deployment, employment conditions and stimulus support.
- Uncover growth and investment opportunities tied to regional recovery curves and economic policies.
- Engage in Q&A with a panel of senior economists and regional experts.
The event will also be recorded and available on-demand at http://frost.ly/1ti.
About Frost & Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan has been world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models, and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion
Frost & Sullivan
+1 (210) 247 2481
Story has been sourced Source link