Moreover, market players and government have taken several initiatives to increase awareness about oral health worldwide, which is expected to boost the electric toothbrush demand over the forecast period. For example, The American Dental Association (ADA) arranges campaign with the help of a dentist to increase awareness of dental hygiene among children.
The increasing number of oral diseases is expected to boost market demand. Around 11.0% of the global population affected by dental plaque due to tooth decay and gingivitis. Reduction of gingivitis and plaque removal plays a vital role to maintain oral health. Cochrane analyzed around 56 trials with 5,068 people, electric toothbrushes reduced around 21.0% plaque and 11.0% reduction of gingivitis in three months over normal toothbrushes.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on “Electric Toothbrush Market” Report 2026.
Market players are focusing on product development, technological advancement, and innovation. For example, in 2016, Procter & Gamble introduced the Oral-B GENIUS toothbrush. This product designed with triple pressure control along with position detection technology. This toothbrush included a professional timer that enables individuals to brush as per recommendation by the dentist.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2018, rotational segment held the largest electric toothbrush market share and anticipated to witness considerable growth from 2019 to 2026.
- The children segment is expected to drive fastest growth from 2019 to 2025 due to availability of a wide range of attractive smart toothbrushes for them.
- North America dominated the market in 2018 due to presence sophisticated electric toothbrush along with high disposable income and government support.
- Some of the key players included in this market are Den-Mat Holdings, LLC; Koninklijke Philips N.V; Procter and Gamble Co.; Colgate Palmolive; Water Pik, Inc.; and FOREO.
Browse 80 page research report with TOC on “Global Electric Toothbrush Market” at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-electric-toothbrush-market
Million Insights has segmented the electric toothbrush market on the basis of technology, end-use, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Electric Toothbrush Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. News Galiyara accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, and data of the text. DigitalGaliyara (OPC) Private Limited management reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice). If you have any concerns with the Content, then please write to us at the firstname.lastname@example.org Source – PRNewsWire