Connect with us

National

Delhi Fire News: The Burning Buildings took so many lives

Big accident happened in Delhi, building caught fire, one woman died, know the whole matter

Published

on

Delhi Fire News: The Burning Buildings took so many lives

A major accident took place in Delhi yesterday, a building caught fire new Mundka metro station. As per the news in media till now total 27 people have died and 12 are injured and in critical situation. This incident took place at around 4:45 in the evening. Police reached the spot and rescued the people trapped inside the building by breaking the windows.

The injured have been admitted to the hospital. People were brought down with the help of JCB machine amidst the smoke coming out of the windows of the building, while some people also came down with the help of rope. Delhi Police said that this building, built near Pillar 544 of Metro Station, is a 3-storey commercial building, which is given on rent to companies as office space. Police said that the fire started from the first floor of the building, which houses the CCTV camera and router manufacturing company. The police have taken the owner of the company into custody.

🙏Support Free & Independent Journalism 🙏
Thank you for choosing NewsGaliyara.com, as your choice for digital news. We request you to support our journalism by making a financial contribution so that we can continue to work and contribute on real Journalism . The fund will ensure we can continue to ask the questions that need to be asked, investigate what needs to be uncovered, document what must not go unrecorded.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

National

Separatist leader Malik said, I leave the decision of my fate to the court, know what is the whole matter

At the same time, many markets of Srinagar were closed. Heavy force has been deployed here in many areas including Lal Chowk. Information has also been received about the gathering of people outside Yasin Malik’s house. Drones are being monitored at his house.

Published

on

Separatist leader Malik said, I leave the decision of my fate to the court, know what is the whole matter

Mumbai, May 25, (News Galiyara). Separatist leader Yasin Malik to be sentenced in Patiala House Court in terror funding case. Yasin is accused of killing 4 Indian Air Force personnel, kidnapping the daughter of former Jammu and Kashmir CM, and killing Kashmiri Pandits and forcing them to leave the Valley. which has been accepted by the owner. So the same NIA court has already convicted Malik. Yasin is facing cases of funding terrorist incidents in Kashmir with the support of Pakistan and providing goods of destruction to terrorists. The security of Patiala House Court was tightened before the sentencing. At the same time, many markets of Srinagar were closed. Heavy force has been deployed here in many areas including Lal Chowk. Information has also been received about the gathering of people outside Yasin Malik’s house. Drones are being monitored at his house.

Earlier on Wednesday (May 19), before the court’s decision, Yasin had said, ‘If I have been involved in any terrorist activity or violence during 28 years and intelligence agencies prove this, then I too will retire from politics. I’ll take I will accept the hanging. I have worked with seven prime ministers. I will not ask for anything for myself. I leave my fate to be decided by the court. Also, after being convicted, Malik had said in the court that he was guilty of sections 16 (terrorist activity), 17 (raising funds for terrorist activities), 18 (conspiracy to commit terrorist acts), and 20 (terrorist group or organization) of UAPA. He does not want to challenge the charges against him under sections 120-B (criminal conspiracy) and 124-A (sedition) of the Indian Penal Code. Let us tell you that Malik is imprisoned in Delhi’s Tihar Jail since 2019.

Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan has opposed the punishment of Yasin Malik. Imran wrote that I strongly condemn the fascist strategy of the Modi government against Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik, under which he is being punished on false charges ranging from illegal imprisonment. The international community must act against the state terrorism of the fascist Modi regime.

🙏Support Free & Independent Journalism 🙏
Thank you for choosing NewsGaliyara.com, as your choice for digital news. We request you to support our journalism by making a financial contribution so that we can continue to work and contribute on real Journalism . The fund will ensure we can continue to ask the questions that need to be asked, investigate what needs to be uncovered, document what must not go unrecorded.

Continue Reading

National

“The road accident in Siddharth Nagar in Uttar Pradesh is very painful” say PM Narendra Modi

The accident happened when an SUV rammed into a stationary trailer on the Naugarh-Bansi road around 3 a.m. All the passengers in the SUV, a Bolero, were a part of a marriage party.

Published

on

"The road accident in Siddharth Nagar in Uttar Pradesh is very painful" say PM Narendra Modi

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday expressed his condolence over the death of eight people who were killed in a road accident in Uttar Pradesh’s Siddhartha Nagar. He also announced compensation to the next of kin.

Taking to Twitter, Modi said, “The road accident in Siddharthnagar in Uttar Pradesh is very painful. My condolences are with the bereaved family members. May God give them the strength to beat this immense loss. Along with this, I wish all the injured a speedy recovery.”

Source – Twitter PMO India

Modi also announced an ex-gratia of Rs two lakh each from Prime Minister National Relief Fund for the next of kin of those who lost their lives in the accident. He also announced that Rs 50,000 will be given to each of those injured in this accident.

The accident happened when an SUV rammed into a stationary trailer on the Naugarh-Bansi road around 3 a.m. All the passengers in the SUV, a Bolero, were a part of a marriage party.

According to reports, the passengers were returning after attending a wedding in Mahla village. The driver, apparently, fell asleep and the vehicle rammed into the trailer.

Sources said that the impact of the collision was so great that the SUV was reduced to a mangled heap of iron. The locals who reached the spot, informed the police and helped in rescue operations.

The injured have been admitted to a hospital while the bodies have been sent for post-mortem. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has expressed grief over the incident and had directed officials to ensure proper treatment of the injured persons.

🙏Support Free & Independent Journalism 🙏
Thank you for choosing NewsGaliyara.com, as your choice for digital news. We request you to support our journalism by making a financial contribution so that we can continue to work and contribute on real Journalism . The fund will ensure we can continue to ask the questions that need to be asked, investigate what needs to be uncovered, document what must not go unrecorded.

Continue Reading

National

MCD’s bulldozer will run in Shaheen Bagh, the court asked the affected people to go to the High Court

After getting the force from Delhi Police, South Delhi MCD has completed preparations to conduct encroachment removal campaign for the next 5 days.

Published

on

The situation created during the presence of bulldozers in Shaheen Bagh was very serious.

Shaheen Bagh, which came into the limelight across the country, is once again in the midst of an uproar. The reason is MCD’s bulldozer, because anti-encroachment campaign was to be carried out here. For this, as soon as the MCD bulldozers reached Shaheen Bagh, the commotion started. The bulldozers of MCD went back around 12.30 pm after people’s protest. After which people hoisted the tricolor here. Earlier, due to non-availability of police force, there was doubt about the commencement of encroachment removal action on Monday, but at around 10.30, Delhi Police agreed to provide the force. After this the bulldozers of MCD reached the main road of Shaheen Bagh around 11 o’clock. So in protest against the same action, people lay down in front of the bulldozers. Some women climbed on the bulldozers. There itself, In some places, people sat on dharna on the streets. Seeing the commotion increasing, the police removed the people from there. Some people were also taken into custody. Despite this, opposition to the action continued. After the protest, the officials said that for the time being the encroachment removal action has been stopped. The situation created during the presence of bulldozers in Shaheen Bagh was very serious.

After getting the force from Delhi Police, South Delhi MCD has completed preparations to conduct encroachment removal campaign for the next 5 days. Accordingly, Shaheen Bagh G Block to Jasola Canal and Kalindi Kunj Park on 9th May, NFC Bodhi Dharma Mandir Near Gurdwara Road on 10th May, Meherchand Market, Lodhi Colony, Sai Mandir and JLN Metro Station on 11th May, ISKCON Temple on 12th May , Dhirsen Marg, Kalka Devi Marg, action will be taken on May 13 at Khada Colony Near Kalindi Kunj.

Here, the Communist Party of India-Marxist i.e. CPIM filed a petition in the Supreme Court against the campaign to remove the encroachment in Shaheen Bagh. The Supreme Court refused to interfere in the matter saying that the petition was filed by a political party and not by any of the affected parties. The Supreme Court said that the court should not be made a forum for all this. The court has asked the people affected by the drive to remove the encroachment to approach the High Court.

🙏Support Free & Independent Journalism 🙏
Thank you for choosing NewsGaliyara.com, as your choice for digital news. We request you to support our journalism by making a financial contribution so that we can continue to work and contribute on real Journalism . The fund will ensure we can continue to ask the questions that need to be asked, investigate what needs to be uncovered, document what must not go unrecorded.

Continue Reading

Trending