Vacuum robots are widely accepted from the past many years as customers are constantly demanding for smart equipment over conventional services. Continuous advancement in hardware and software technology has allowed the industry to launch improved robotic applications for various household works. Pricing is another factor that drives the demand for these products as many variants are available at cost-effective rates. Further, the limited manpower for residential mopping is accelerating the demand for these vacuums.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on “Cleaning Robot Market” Report 2025.
Continuous innovations in technology such as VR features, voice command, and Bluetooth tethering are propelling the cleaning robot market growth from 2019 to 2025. For example, Rx-V100 was embedded with the voice command feature. Bosch Roxxter is another example of AI driven robotic vacuum that makes use of AI for its operation. Moreover, the producers are focusing on building alliances with virtual assistant developers for improving the overall vacuum performance. For example, ECOVACS has developed a collaboration with Amazon.com via which ECOVACS will enable it ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S attuned with Amazon Alexa.
Europe is anticipated to foresee considerable growth from 2019 to 2025 owing to the shifting preference for robotics vacuums in several industries such as retail, logistics, healthcare, and automotive. The increasing acceptance of Robot as a Service (RaaS) through which manufacturers such as Avidbots provide rental services for mopping applications which are predicted to fuel the product demand over the projected period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The floor cleaning robot division is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 owing to the growing preference for mopping in commercial and residential buildings.
- Increasing labor charges for residential mopping and customer preference for automation of home equipment is projected to propel the in-house segment growth over the coming years.
- The automatic charging category is estimated to grow considerably in the upcoming years owing to the increasing demand for robotics vacuum for residential cleaning.
- The penetration of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) in independent vacuums has improved the performance of independent machines that accelerate the growth of self-driven robots from 2019 to 2025.
- The commercial division is projected to grow considerably in the upcoming years due to the rising preference for commercial buildings such as hotels, shopping malls, and movie theatres.
- Leading players of the cleaning robot market are LG Electronics; Pentair plc; Neato Robotics, Inc.; Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.; ILIFE Robotics Technology; Maytronics; Nilfisk Group; Ecovacs Robotics, Inc.; Milagrow Business and Knowledge Solutions (Pvt.) Limited; and iRobot Corporation.
Browse 146 page research report with TOC on “Global Cleaning Robot Market” at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-cleaning-robot-market
Million Insights has segmented the global cleaning robot market report based on type, product, charging type, operation mode, distribution channel, end use, and region:
- Cleaning Robot Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Floor-cleaning Robot
- Pool-cleaning Robot
- Window-cleaning Robot
- Lawn-cleaning Robot
- Cleaning Robot Product Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Cleaning Robot Charging Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Automatic Charging
- Manual Charging
- Cleaning Robot Operation Mode Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Remote Control
- Cleaning Robot Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Cleaning Robot End-use Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Cleaning Robot Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights
This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. News Galiyara accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability, and data of the text. DigitalGaliyara (OPC) Private Limited management reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice). If you have any concerns with the Content, then please write to us at the firstname.lastname@example.org Source – PRNewsWire