In today world when we are totally depended on the social media its crtical to save ourself from the frauds and the fake news, there are millions of fake news already there on the internet and its hard to believe which one fake and which one is real.
There is a video that is circulating on the internet and WhatsApp where it was showing as that mass gathering of people offering prayers. on the user on Facebook named Ashraf shared this video click having a message.
“इटली में सभी मजहब के लोग सजदे के बल अल्लाह से रो रोकर अपने गुनाहों की माफ़ी की तलब कर रहे है। या अल्लाह दुनिया का तू बादशाह है बेशक जो भी तुझसे मदद की भीख मांग रहे है तौबा की तलब कर रहे हैं तू उनकी दुआ को कुबूल कर और हिदायत दे अमीन”
This video contains scenes from Italy, where some people are doing prayer in this pandemic situation of coronavirus, and you must know that the situation in Italy is bad and this video got more than 11000 shares on Facebook.
इटली में सभी मजहब के लोग सजदे के बल अल्लाह से रो रोकर अपने गुनाहों की माफ़ी की तलब कर रहे है। या अल्लाह दुनिया का तू…Posted by Saleem Ashraf on Thursday, March 26, 2020
This is not the single video there are numbers of post on internet and Whatsapp with same video clip, but the fact checker website AltNews did a fact check on this video.
As per the portal they and found that the video is neither from Italy nor from Spain. It was shot at the San Martin Plaza in Lima, Peru. As per the investigation done by Altnews it video was sharing with a Fake caption. If you want to read the full report by altnews you can read on their website.
- Taking Two Steps Forward, Govt Puts Ball In Farmers’ CourtNew Delhi: On Wednesday, the Centre took its biggest stand ever on the issue of
- Celsius crosses $5.3B in assets, grows total assets 10X during 2020LONDON, Jan. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Celsius, the industry-leading cryptocurrency rewards-earning platform, announced today that it
- Govt Makes Big Offer To Bring Farmers Around, Proposes To Defer LawsNew Delhi: The government has proposed to defer the implementation of the farm laws for
- Supermicro Unveils NVIDIA GPU Server Test Drive Program with Leading Channel Partners to Deliver Workload Qualification on Remote Supermicro ServersSupermicro Customers Can Access 2U HGX A100 4-GPU or 4U HGX A100 8-GPU Systems Through
- Launching Infosys Cortex: AI-First, Cloud-First Customer Engagement Platform, Part of Infosys Cobalt, to Humanize Customer Experience, Empower Agents and Drive Intelligent Operations for EnterprisesBENGALURU, India, Jan. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital
- SC: Delhi High Court Chief Justice Will Do Needful On Physical HearingsNew Delhi: On the issue of resuming physical hearings in the Delhi High Court, the
- Amid Protests And Fracas, Mumbai Police Book ‘Tandav’ TeamMumbai: As a controversy and protests raged across India, the Mumbai Police on Wednesday lodged
- Beneficiary Dies After Taking Vaccine In K’taka, Report AwaitedNew Delhi: A total of four people have died following immunisation against coronavirus till now,
- Trump Leaves Washington Anti-Climactically As ‘Not Regular Administration’ EndsNew York: Uttering what could be the epitaph for his years in the White House,
- Incredible Four Years, Says Trump Before Flying OffWashington: Outgoing US President Donald Trump, who is breaking with an over century-and-a-half old tradition
- ITBP’s ‘Crack K-9s’ On The Job To Secure R-DayNew Delhi: Gala, Baghera, Victor, Tanu, Sparrow, Polo, Helli, Sandy, Anny and Brutus are among
- Don’t Call Committee Biased, Resolve Farm Laws Deadlock: SCNew Delhi: The Supreme Court on Wednesday did not leave any stone unturned to persuade
- By 4:1 Majority, SC Dismisses Pleas Seeking Review Of 2018 Of Aadhaar VerdictNew Delhi: The Supreme Court by 4:1 majority judgment dismissed a clutch of pleas seeking
- China Slams Trump For Worsening Ties, Destroying Many RulesBeijing: Slamming the outgoing US President Donald Trump, state-run media outlet Global Times, citing Chinese
- Biden’s Oath In A Fortress: Decline Of The American Empire?New Delhi: More than 25,000 troops guarding the Capitol Hill in Washington DC for the
- Special: Vax Sites Expect Better Turnout After Govt Allows Walk-In ImmunisationNew Delhi: The government has updated the Co-WIN application and allowed the vaccination sites to manually
- India, Singapore Sign Deal For Submarine Rescue MissionsNew Delhi: India and Singapore signed a strategic partnership agreement on Monday, under which both
- After Vaccine Diplomacy, India Rises To Supply Rice To The WorldNew Delhi: India is rapidly turning out to be the most crucial supplier of rice
- HGC brings hyperscale ultra-connectivity to 20+MW Hong Kong cloud data centreHONG KONG, Jan. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — HGC Global Communications Limited (HGC), a fully-fledged fixed-line operator
- FLAME University to host the inaugural 'FLAME Purpose Summit 2021'PUNE, India, Jan. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — FLAME University, the pioneers of liberal education in